Bakers Party Shop carries Sweet Stencils in Heart Candy print by Sweet Sticks. Use this Valentine cookie stencil for creating designs and details on cupcakes, cakes and sugar cookies. Sweet Stencils are designed to make cake decorating easy. Their easy paint and dust with zero fuss stencil art application method will not only have your desserts stand out from the crowd, you’ll also get your orders out in no time as this method is so quick and easy. Sweet Stencils can also be used for other decorating methods such as airbrushing, royal icing techniques, buttercream and ganache applications. See all of the Sweet Stencils designs we carry here and shop the full range of Sweet Sticks products here. Sweet Sticks luster dusts and paint powders are perfect to work with your Sweet Stencils.
For Cupcake Application:
1. Cut sheet of parchment paper to the same size as stencil. Place sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface and place stencil on top.
2. Pipe desired amount of buttercream in the center of your cupcake.
3. Flip upside down and press against stencil to flatten the buttercream. Place all in fridge to set.
4. Once set, remove parchment paper and apply thin coat of Alcohol Free Activator over stencil.
5. Gently apply Luster with Luster Brush over the top. Brush away excess dust.
6. Slowly peel stencil.
For Cookie Application:
1. Roll out fondant to desired thickness.
2. Place stencil over your fondant, slowly continue to roll until imprint of stencil is on fondant.
3. Apply a thin coat of Alcohol Free Activator over your stencil.
4. Gently apply Luster with Luster Brush over the top. Brush away excess dust.
5. Slowly peel stencil.
Stencil measures 140mm x 140mm
Inside design measures 120mm x 120mm
Stencils are made with 10mil Food Grade Mylar. Stencils are washable and reusable.
Care Instructions: Gently wash in warm soapy water and lay flat to dry. Do not put in dishwasher.
NEED MORE: Multiple quantities are available. If you need more than you are able to add to your cart please email us and we would be happy to check our stock.